Tuesday 26 August 2008

history history history history

One week before the holidays, but i dont think anyone is in the holiday mood. Duh.. holidays are like packed with consolidations and pw stuff, no time to slack at all.

It had been raining the whole of sunday and i was hoping that the rain would continue till after assembly on monday so the band won't have to play but too bad for me, the rain had already ceased when i woke up on monday. Something stupid happened while i was conducting national anthem on monday. Just before the 1st chorus, one terribly large drop of rain dripped directly into my right eye T__T it stung and i had to blink/wink hard many times to get rid of the rain water. The furious blinking went on for about the whole of the 1st chorus. Aiyo, finally my eye stopped stinging and i could focus again but it occured to me that i must have been making weird and distorted faces at the band for the past 30 seconds and the thought tickled me alot. I wanted to laugh so badly.. ended up biting my lips until i couldnt take it anymore when i saw some of their O_o faces. Thankfully that was during the last few bars and i let a soft 'hahahaha' escape =X made a mistake at once, i forgot to cut the band off. But they stopped by themselves lah.

They must think that i'm some weirdo now, making strange faces and then laughing to myself. To make up for my lack of professionalism for national anthem, i put on my best dao face for inilah (school song) that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment