Tuesday 12 August 2008

Thankyou, Mr neo, for replying my eom email

And it seems pretty ok, just need to add in more examples and cut down on the quotes. I'm being influenced too much by the secondary school source based skills. Quote quote and quote. The history teachers kept emphasising on quoting full sentences too. So yep, i was quite unwilling to cut complete sentences.

Today... The blood donation drive was held in the hall and i was so excited! =D Kept looking around for a consent form and finally got it from yang sheng. I did the 'F' thing.... forge signature haha and proceeded to donate my wonderful A+ blood. Everything went well, i passed the weight check! Barely though, 46kg in my uniform =X I had enough iron in my blood too. There was a blood test before the actual donation. This nice nurse pricked my middle finger and used this straw like thingy to suck up the blood. She kept squeezing my poor finger to get more blood. I think there's a slight bruise there now and it still hurts when i type. Prepared myself mentally and was already seated confortably on the long blue chair. Another nurse came to give me that squishy thing to squeeze during the process to speed up blood flow. She tightened that... thing around my arm to make my vessals dilate. She tried it on my right arm. Then my left. I think i had a sheepish grin on my face ahaha. T________T The nurse told me that i can't donate cos she cant locate the blood vessel. AHHHHHHH WTH.

2nd WTH incident today occured on 156. Erm.. to be more exact, while i was getting down. No, i did not fall off the bus, thankfully. I was rather exhausted after all that has happened in school. (played volleyball under the horrible sun) so i fell asleep after getting on 156. It wasnt a deep sleep, i could guess which stops the bus was at. But i kinda miscalculated for my stop and only opened my eyes a few seconds after the bus door opened. The shock of my life man, i was going 'AHHHHH' in my head. Rushed down the bus without even putting my bag on properly, i was supporting the bag and file flat against my thighs. Sad to say, a soft but distraught 'Ahh' escaped while i was get out of the bus T__T It was so embarrassing lah, i think i scared some of the passengers. Found it hard to walk with my bag and file against my legs and they were dropping so i hopped to the bus stop seat. There was a lady at the bus stop and i caught a glimpse of her O_O face. I put on my best indifferent face, carried my bag + file properly and brisk walked off =l

No comments:

Post a Comment