Saturday 30 August 2008

Breaking dawn

Finally got my hardcover copy of breaking dawn at takashimaya kino at $29.20. That was after a 20% discount whee~ Firstly, i have to thank Janice, for sacrificing her twilight and lending me $$ to get breaking dawn. I had only $15.50 after the mac n cheese meal at swensens X__X Secondly, i want to thank erm.. myself? For being patient enough to wait so long before getting the book =D (mum doesnt know =X)

Teachers day celebration at nj wasnt as exciting as the ny one. Maybe the wet weather dampened the mood but the performances werent up to standard =( Maybe i have high standards haha shall not critisize here cos my blog is supposed to be a happy place :D NO ONE COSPLAYED T____T i was disappointed and no one seemed to recognise the suzumiya haruhi hand band i proudly wore on my sleeve. I know there are anime lovers at nj, but please dont tell me it's only limited to inuyasha/bleach/naruto/dgm?! Sigh.......

I don't feel like elaborating on what i did at ny. But it was great seeing the 413 ppl , i've really missed you guys. Hope to see everyone again at the next class outing!

After lunch which ended around 3pm, janice yufei yangzhi and i went to kino, straight to kino. Haha was so excited and went directly to where the volumes of breaking dawn were stacked. I was disappointed to see only paperbacks then janice spotted the hardcover version XD Deliberated for around 10 minutes and i could no longer resist temptation haha. Thankyou janice, once again =DD Went to the manga section and gasp! Trinity blood volumes 6 to 8 are already out. $5.50 each. =l It used to be $5 for each manga... I've not been updating myself on manga prices so perhaps the standard price has increased by $0.50 per book. Saiyuki book 7 is also out! I've been waiting since last year -__- about time it came to singapore.

Dear manga+illustrated manga collections, i promise to rescue you guys from the store shelves after promos! (and pw oral presentation)

No comments:

Post a Comment