Sunday 30 November 2008

旅人ビギナー X hunter X

Nice song by Snowkel

Perhaps i should set goals for myself. Then life wont be so meaningless. But i dont want to set silly goals eg: finish gp by tomorrow/ eat less than 5 ferrero rochers a day -__- chocolate supply running low and holiday homework only half done. I think only a new radio can perk me up now. Either that or... nope. i'm only dying for a radio right now. And it's not just any lousy radio haha i want a radio which looks sleek, has good speakers (preferably detachable) and it must be able to play songs from my ipod. All these for below $150 =D

Hunter x chapter 289 was interesting. Yupi walks away from the challenge and we see a more feeling side of him. Nice break from all the rage and crazy distortions. I was kinda disappointed that knuckle removed his nen power though =( it would have been nice to see yupi's nen sealed up. Oh yes, my heart almost stopped when i saw that yupi managed to stab someone X__X
Bakuman was insightful as usual. A look into how mangakas rush out their manga and the competition involved. I wonder what the duo are going to do from now on. Next chapter seems to be the start of a new phase.

I conducted for the '1st time' last friday. It was an extra practice so Mr Ho did not come down and Lynna was late. Sure, warm ups and tuning. No problem. School song and national anthem, i've gotten used to it and the band has been playing it for so long. But a proper song; around 10 minutes in length. Totally nerve wrecking.

I couldnt even follow the conductor's score. Had to refer to my own score.. and all i did was to wave my arms according to the time signature, slow down when there's a ritardando and speed up blablabla. Was unable to comment much. Cos my mind was just blank haha and it was quite hard to tell the ppl what i wanted to hear. But they weren't very responsive to some of my gestures like playing softer or louder at parts. X__X in all, i was super lousy. The band ppl were nice though, they knew that it was my 1st time conducting XD

Just when i finished the 1st song and thought the worst was over, Edward told me to conduct another song so i went up for another 20 minutes of embarrassing conducting.
I will be more prepared next time =l

No comments:

Post a Comment