Thursday 20 November 2008

Ish bored and excited

Yesh, i ish bored.

Snowkel songs are refreshing. I prefer them to Grapevine.. well rock has never been ranked high in my playlist anyway. I only turn to rock when familar tunes start to get monotonous. Either that or i'll desert my ipod for a few days. It always works =)

I seriously need a camera. Especially for the up coming events... Anime fair and band festival. Come on, who's going to pose for someone holding a phone camera? I wouldn't. *Sniff* I'm prepared to come back with lousy photos and all sideviews.

Siighh. Band festival.. another disappointment. I pleaded with mum to push holidays back but still cant perform for the final concert. Cos i'll be leaving singapore the day before. But it's ok cos i believe i'll still get to make lots of new friends and get a feel of being under another conductor and practising with people i don't know. I have been warned about the terrible standards of bands other than the honour band..... it's quite shocking. But if i dont get into honour band i'll try not to focus too much on the music aspect T___T

Here are the long awaited band videos to promote tune in! I wonder how many sec4s will see them even if i post the videos here -__- nevermind! Haha please take a look at the videos, only 55 seconds each so wont take up much time =D Starring Hilary in the 1st video and Liqiang in the 2nd one XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSKL5xAO3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv0HR1SB-mg

No comments:

Post a Comment