Tuesday 11 November 2008

Clover CLAMP deluxe edition

Sooo i started on koukou debut which Bao recommended. It's... nice, better than some other shoujo series i've tried last time. But 'Beauty is the beast' still ranks number 1! XD I'm sure Janice agrees haha.
I dont understand this feeling.. why am i reading shoujo manga now?! The plots are almost 70% similar to each other and some parts can really bore me to tears. The amazingly good looking male characters obviously play a part in this attraction, they may not be perfect like edward cullen but i still glomp at them. I suppose it's my own imagination and fatasy that keeps me reading. ^///^ yes, i want to meet someone like that and fall in love. Doesn't have to be so drama lah, but isnt it nice haha =)

Oh man, i found this incident so amusing lol. Long long ago when my pw group was practising for OP, midzung popped over to hand me my birthday present (thanks midzung *love*) and she was frantically looking for a smaller box to put the present in cos she had this ridiculously large plastic bag containing the present haha. She acted quite secretively and refused let me see it or tell anyone what it was. Zhung How offered his empty pocky box and she used it. Zhung How was like 'what is it! come on, let us see it!' -__- it seemed like the guys were more interested in the present than gowri or I were. After Midzung left, Henry suddenly asked 'is it a panty?' OMG ROFL hahahaha he said he got the idea from anime. Then i must say he watched too much anime haha even then i dont recall any anime where a girl passes a panty to a friend in a pocky box. Haha the others were shocked too XD

Haha speaking of birthday presents, here's my bday present from Janice!!

Clover 1 deluxe edition! Rare rare rare!!! And nope, she didn't get it from comics connection =D

Isnt t pretty! Suu on the cover page

Kazuhiko at the back

Here's my CLAMP collection. Only X and Clover haha. Bao gave me X book 4 in chinese which her senior found in school. It's super old and yellow. I bought the other X from a second hand sale in school. The X illustrated collection was the 1st illustrated collection i ever bought, it's also my favourite =D

Trinity blood! Anime and books 1-5. Maybe i'll get 6-10 in the future =D

And cowboy bebop whee~ You might be wondering why i have 2 sets of the anime. That's because the 1st set (right) ceased to work one year after i bought it =(( And look at the beautiful illustrated collection at the back... *love*

Ahh hunter x hunter. My favourite but i seem to have the least stuff for hxh. The official guide book was also given by Janice who bought it in japan!! Thanks again janice XD. Hxh book 9 was also the 1st ever manga i bought, in sec 2. So it's also yellowish now hehe

These are the single items. From top to bottom: Samurai7 anime, Hellsing dvd, Mushishi dvd +soundtrack, 12 kingdoms dvd, black lagoon dvd, rave dvd. Vassalord manga, lonesome eden manga(one shot) and naruto book 27. At least, i think it's book 27

Saiyuki reload books 1-7. I remember Bao was the kind soul who helped me buy books 2 and 3 from popular. Book 1 was out of stock so i had to get it myself from comics connection =D Thanks bao!

There's also this gintama illustrated collection i got recently. Lazy to post the picture haha. It's quite a scary pile if you put my anime manga stuff together eh? I also have the anime magazines posters and cds (all not shown) from china! Mum will freak and forbid me to buy anymore if she saw my collection T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment