Monday 3 November 2008

=DD

1st of all, i would like to express my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has wished me happy birthday. The messages and wishes really made my day, i feel so loved that people remember and make the effort to wish me happy birthday =D

Honourable mention: Pam was the 1st person to wish me happy birthday, using msn. Followed by Janice XD Happy now, pam? haha
And especially yufei and yuhsuan who dedicated posts to me on their blog with flattering pictures!!! I'm really touched T__T thanks ppl

I realised my computer clock was slow by 1 entire hour! No wonder happy birthday wishes started flooding in at '11pm'. I was even wondering why people show such kiasu behaviour nowadays lol. Appeared offline after that cos i was going to sleep soon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment