Thursday 4 March 2010

AAAAAAAAAAA

If i don't attempt to blog now, i might never feel the urge to blog again.. depending on what happens tomorrow

I'm ready to leave my workplace, in fact i would have already left last Saturday if not for some updating job my boss managed to dig up to keep me occupied.
Yesterday I had delipotato with my colleague at the Singapore Post at Paya lebar during lunch and it was her 1st contact with deli potato *shakes head sadly* Moreover she was unable to enjoy to goodness of the baked potato cuz of an irritant in her eye which we assumed to be a very persistent eyelash. It got so painful that we had to stop at the mrt toilet and to our horror, she pulled out a 3cm strand of hair-- from the inner corner of the eye (i've forgotten what it's called) X_X from my pov it was like watching magic.. the gross kind where the magician makes a fish appear from thin air hahaha XD
I will miss my colleagues when i leave the office =(( and my eye candies!!!

Recently i've just been using the comp to read manga and fanfictions.. Mostly CLAMP series and Hunter X. It's a pity there aren't many good hxh fanfics around because majority of the stories involves shounen ai or romance with an outside character which doesn't exactly interest me unless the writer writes with such skill that the characters do not stray from the manga personality. And that is hard especially for hxh as the manga has not a hint of romance (fangirls who insist that there is more than friendship between Gon and Killua should just go away) =X
However.. when it comes to the CLAMP series, almost all the stories i read are shounen ai-ish... and i enjoy reading them X__X the parodies and romance are a refreshing break from all that angst and character deaths. I also approve of certain pairings which are already painfully obvious so the stories aren't that disturbing. Kyaaaaaaaaa~ are those excuses? I strongly suspect that i have slowly transformed to become a shounen ai fan girl in denial

Just to keep ppl updated, i'm currently blogging from my new Acer lappie which is super cool and running on windows 7. This means that i have no pictures at all and so i am unable to post any pictures and we're stuck with just words =D

No comments:

Post a Comment