Thursday 11 March 2010

Life goes on

Even when i don't get no As.. =( It just makes me depressed.

I was scanning anime news at well, anime news network, nothing much jumped out except for this:
'Totoro makes guest appearance in Toy Story 3 Trailer'
which is pretty cute if you think about it, if totoro gets a voice (if it even gets a talking role with more than 5 seconds screen time) i hope the voice will be the deep and creepy kind-- perfect for frightening kids XD eehh just a little 'fantasy' of mine since Totoro's grin in the original movie struck me as extremely creepy at times
Wiki has just confirmed my suspicions that Totoro does not talk in Toy Story 3. =((

Another startling news:
Kuroshitsuji II to debut in july with new butler and new master
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough said =( Does this mean that Ciel really met his end in season 1?

I have temporarily left my temporary job O_o Alot of things have happened at work due to my boss's bad temper and unreasonable scoldings. Coincidentally, i cleared my job and had nothing left to do so i jumped at the chance to leave, using uni application as my reason. But i still have to return every saturday to help my mum with her accounting stuff.. and if boss finds himself shorthanded, guess who he'll be asking to work for him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment