Wednesday 17 March 2010

Bright sparks!

Uni apps and more uni apps. I'm almost done with them though =D, might apply for a scholarship but the idea itself is so laughable..

Soo... now that i'm no longer working, i sleep at 12 and wake up at 9. Enjoying life quite a bit but i'm looking for a job again through recruit express. Let them do the calling and stuff and i can just say yes if i'm interested in what they have to offer.

I have an account at fanfiction.net, created hundreds of years ago. Just kidding -_- it was created in 2005 so that i could submit signed reviews for mostly prince of tennis stories. Very convenient especially now that i have time on my hands to write fanfics. I've written 2 stories, both for Hunter X and involving just the Genei Ryodan. So please take a look if you're feeling bored or just want to point out my grammar and expression mistakes hehe =D
http://www.fanfiction.net/~spider9x 请多多指教 onegaishimas!

I'm going to the library later and i think it's really sad that i have to google 'good fantasy books' to get a list of the authors names X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment