Sunday 29 April 2012

Pre- trip

Okie this will be the last post using my laptop before going taiwan early tmr morning (: only bringing my iphone... haha that means it will be a break from anime and manga.. and my otome games.

Sat myself down to finish up Starry sky in Summer general route so now I have the full set of cgs (Y) Left with the last end for Mizushima sensei in Autumn. All my feels will be in another post. As for winter... completed Kazuki, did the best route for Hayato and Tsubasa. Forever waiting for After Summer and After Autumn (not as much as after summer though hehe) to get translated and released. Honeybee officially released Starry sky After Winter a few days ago and I'm soooo eager to read what the people feel about the game. Not interested in specific spoilers but I want to know how each route is roughly like..

Right after exams ended in the evening yesterday, I spent the entire night on Asaki Yumemishi and boy....... it's really really long. I don't know if I can survive this one XD I plan to finish up Starry Sky then focus on Bloody Call before attempting Asaki Yumemishi again. Still got a whole pile of random games in my hdd =DD

Ok so recently, I've been quite into Kuroko no basket (because who can resist such a cute protagonist)

and he slaps and punches the basketball likeaboss. How cool is that!!! Sometimes I have no idea whether i'm reading fantasy or sports.
OF COURSE. Nothing is complete without a click and drag game. These stuff are too addictive -fans self- it's superficial happiness but happiness nevertheless.
Hyuga~~ and Kuroko XD ohmy so much ideas for a fanfiction. 

Got this on my second try and I love it even more than the first -faints- I guess it's quite clear who my favourite in the series is XD so much feelings about the implications of the first kiss and lover being the same person, and most importantly, it's Aomine kun! I can't put them into words and I'm reluctant to, cos you guys will think that i'm crazy =((( 

I need to sleep now! feeling strangely unprepared.... and I really really hope it will be a fruitful trip ie get most of the stuff I want (: clothes!!! Just took out all the ny and nj tees my section of the cupboard because i've been trying to show mum that more than half of the tshirts I own are school related tees -_- 


No comments:

Post a Comment