Friday 6 April 2012

Progress on my games

Essay and report submitted, next test is on wednesday and hooray for the long weekend!!

I've been jumping from game to game =X oh well.. Will go back and finish them up some day. But the problem is that after some time, I honestly lose track of which routes I've not tried -distressed- though I still remember the characters I've pursued. Much as I don't want to make everything so technical by making notes and keeping record I guess it's quite necessary especially if i'm going to change from game to game without completing the first one fully.. Bad habit =((

Completed Starry sky in Spring and After Spring. I'm left with the general route for Starry sky in Summer. Got started on Bloody Call and pursued both endings for Wataru as well as Kugamine (omgg =^.^=) which has already made me decide to dedicate a full post to the game even though there are like... 4 more guys left which I have not started on.

Took on Starry Sky in Autumn because it was supposed to be the next season and I wanted to save the best ( referring to Winter) for the last. Completed all routes for Hoshizuki sensei (Libra), was rather infatuated. Did the best/true route for Naoshi sensei (Leo). Was alright... no special feelings. Totally no motivation to start on Naoshi's other routes and needless to say, Mizushima sensei (Gemini) turned me off so much that I actually went on to start on Winter and left him untouched. LOL

Overall, Autumn has the least appeal to me because the seiyuus don't excite me very much and I'm not entertained by the idea of being in a relationship with your teacher -_-
I liked this CG very much though (: That's Naoshi

So moving on to Winter.... (: The prologue was very long and just that took me countless days to read through since I only played on some nights and no longer than 2 hours each time. From there I could already see that Honeybee has put in more effort into animating the characters eg the facial expressions and the sprite designs. Tsubasa is so so so adorable!

I went after Shiranui Kazuki (Aries) immediately because he sang the opening song and I FREAKING LOVE IT. Out of the 4 seasons, this op beats the rest hands down, even the one by Kaminyan in Summer.

Anyway slow progress on his route despite my high interest because I really had no time.. And the route seemed never ending, though I'm not complaining haha. After countless days it took me from 12 midnight till 2+am yesterday to finally finish up Kazuki's route. Freaking long, but I enjoyed it, so satisfying!! Feels more like a mystery at a few parts that that totally adds to the appeal. The resolution part did not make complete sense to me but I'll overlook that cos Kazuki is awesome and has such an attractive voice.
I'm sure the Ys have no idea who's who, I won't state here either (since those who come to this post by chance will already know) =P which character is the best looking though? Let me know XD

Planning to go after Hayato (Virgo) next because of his voice, Hirarin~~ kyaa ^_^ not my favourite seiyuu but I really really love his shukan soine drama cd as Kakeru.

Starry Sky After Winter is coming later in April and I'm really looking forward to the reviews. I think it will not disappoint because the basis for Winter's plot is much better than Autumn, just as how Summer was more interesting than Spring. Haven't gotten my hands on After Summer and After Autumn

Ehhh last picture is just to show one of my terrible gel bands and how tedious it was to label them. Pity that only the TA sees  them so i'll just post one here to make myself feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment