Wednesday 18 April 2012

Reading week

Reading week! My papers are going to be over in a flash and rushing off to taiwan immediately O_O feeling extremely unprepared, i really hope it will be a fruitful trip

Things I'm going to get there: 
Cosmetics-- Brushes? Eyeliner.. i'm turning into some eyeliner freak, testing and trying every single kind. I havent found the one that works well enough for me to stick to it.
Clothes-- boots in particular
Anime merchandise-- Gachapon here I come! Artbooks! Handphone straps! Iphone cases!
Manga-- most probably some random shoujo because haven't done my research...... I think i'll just end up staring at the volumes of manga and pick the 1st shoujo that I recognise and don't mind buying.
Food
Cosplay stuff-- not sure what i'll find but we'll see XD

Things I will not get there:
Figurines-- no matter how cheap, I will try my best not be tempted.

My real Starry sky Seiza Kareshi series drama cds Aries and Taurus are within reach omg. Found the translations in chinese yesterday late at night. Was listening to the tracks I downloaded and reading them in the dark on my bed when my mum suddenly came in and started shouting at me for being 'too much' and things along that line for sleeping so late. LOL heart attack sia. 

Honestly I didn't have to buy the physical cds, because theyre available for download online but since a friend was visiting Japan and just nice owes me some cash, I requested for the CDs on a whim. Aries because I'm mad in love with Nakamura Yuuichi aka Youkyan's voice. Taurus because he's my favourite character :D Was thinking if I made a mistake of getting Taurus instead of Virgo (Hirarin's voice... kyaaa~) but I think it's fine cos the Virgo translation seemed boring and too lovey dovey. 

                            
It's Kazuki's birthday tmr, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, you'll always have a special place in my heart among all the starry sky guys. Can't wait to see and kope your birthday icon on the starry sky portal.

 Well then, cya guys after i'm back from taiwan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment