Monday 2 April 2012

Whats up :)

Hello guys!! I'm currently blogging from my new iphone4s which doesn't have a name yet (: ☺ wonder how the emoticon will show up Wahaha

Anyways I'm so busy this week but wanted to try posting from my new smart phone and it's just too convenient so yup! I can even upload photos wows

Oh wait I can't :/ nvm (with the blogger app, I can!)

My new banner is something I've always wants to add to the blog and I love it very muchie :D it took less than 10 minutes of my break from writing report and is such eye candy ohmy I'm going mad haha it's from Arcana famiglia featuring smokin hot Jolly, Felicita whom I really would like to try cosplaying and bishie Luca -hearts-

Ps I fell sick with flu and there's a test tomorrow and a report and essay due on thurs... Will be much happier next week

Pss I'm going Taipei end April right after exams, tickets booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment