Monday 13 August 2012

Helppppppp

I have so much to catch up on it's going to take a while before I can be up to date and settle into a routine. Don't like this at all!!!!!

Still in malaysia and kinda regret going for the trip nahh not really.. just a bit this morning when all the shit came in the moment I woke up and checked my phone.

Scared the shit out of myself this morning when I woke up to find that it's fastest fingers for cardio lab session at 9am (serves me right for turning off notification for whatssap) but either way I can't take the same session as the ninja girls cos band concert falls on even week.

Apparently kyou doesn't check fb so she also smsed me to ask if I was going for lecture T___T sorry kyou I can't reply you.

The all that stuff about quartet prac.. I didn't realise that my flight back was at 9+pm so I can't go for a practice that I scheduled. And I totally forgot about it, did no arrangements and had to bother a section mate to sms the others cos not everyone has whatssap. I'M SUCH AN IRRESPONSIBLE SL SOMEONE KILL ME

The moment I get home it's going to be band band band everyday gosh. Stressful solo.... I've got to enjoy it.. will try hard.

I need to get hoodie for hiphop!Kagura.. Hope yz is on track with Katsura -_-

My notes are unprinted, my tumblr queue is close to empty, my new anime episodes are unwatched cos I was busy with the wedding and the internet is just too slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment