Wednesday 22 August 2012

Second week of school

Year 3 semester 1... I feel so stale

Going to be a busy semester with lots of group projects =D two of my modules are heavily focused on group work, it'll be a nice change I guess! Search for life on other worlds and Chinese for science and technology. My chinese has really dropped to the pits-- I was so embarrassed to receive my mini essay back with one wrong word and an incomplete sentence X_X hope laoshi doesn't think too badly of me.

House party and welcome tea over! My longest solo yet for house party and quartet performance went well, and i'm involved in another quartet plus playing piano accompaniment for a saxophone duet. Sometimes I think i'm biting off more than I can chew but it's okies.... as long as it doesn't interfere with my main hobbies. And most importantly I don't hate all these music (: 

Met up with the Ys and the bfs hahaha had nice Vietnamese grilled chicken and went drinking at wala wala after that. Crapped alot about the old days, I think the bfs were bored but oh wells 8D 

Went with Yz yesterday to queensway shopping centre to get pullover hoodies for our hiphop!Gintama cosplay and found really nice ones. But they were not for individual sale T______T arsdfkjhlaefhjalehf right under our noses but not for sale. Sheesh so we braved the rain and the long walk and went to IMM giant hoping to find some pullover hoodies.. Disappointing... they only sold tacky ones which looked like door mats. Walked around the jurong mrt area but still no hope. Even made one last try at clementi center area... At the end of the day we only got caps and found lots of suitable gloves at daiso. I hope they will still be in stock when I need to buy them for my next cosplay. If any of you own a plain (abit of pattern is fine) bright colored pullover hoodie, please let me know!!!! Really hope this sunday will turn out well.... Main thing is to have fun lah

You know.. I wanted to post about seiyuus cos I recently did a ranking test and am full of feelings for the results. But the Ys are complaining that I don't talk enough about myself here so yea HAHAHA next time then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment