Tuesday 7 August 2012

Yawns...

I sat through 2 seasons and both OVAs of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi within 2 days and enjoyed it (: Woohoo~ this marks my first ever shounen ai anime and I'm glad it wasn't too bad an experience. There was a tad bit too much drama- (love triangle, misunderstandings, ex lovers, those are a bunch of very very insecure guys omy) and the basis of the story was ridiculous-- (breaking up and running away because your first love answered with a smile instead of confirming his love) but ignoring that, it's really quite lovable. Wonderful voice acting and bishies every where!!!

My feels for the anime really emerged when they touched on the topic of breaking the news to their family in the second episode of the OVA. I kept trying to imagine my reaction if my children were to tell me such shocking news about their sexuality. I would be disappointed, of course, and it's such a tough road to take-- WHY? Well that's as far as I imagined. LOL 

Since Junjou Romantica's protagonist made a guest appearance in one of the episodes, I tried watching one episode of it. Decided not to continue because I didn't like it at all. During Usami's guest appearance in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, I got a rude shock when he spoke because a high school boy should never ever have that kind of voice X_____X why couldn't he do a lighter and higher voice T ^T it destroyed the character for me. First episode of Junjou only made it worse. Yeeaa I don't know what i'm missing out on by not watching but I'm honestly not interested anymore. 

I guess after playing dramatical murder plus watching and liking such anime.. I can no longer say that I reject bl. I did cringe a lot during the first few episodes but I got over them quickly. I kept wondering if any of my feels would change if all the ukes became female. But it was very hard to visualize so I left it at that =X

Completed Boku no Shokora, charming little game ^^ the male character reminds me so much of Luca and he's so devoted, patient and funny too KYAAAAA XD managed to get all the endings without referring to any sources

Since my system locale was still set in japan, I started on Black Wolves Saga. It was after much consideration that I installed the game. From the reviews i've read, I realised that there is so much more to the game than whips and torture. Contrary to my initial plan to go for Rath, I chose Nesso instead because I ended up liking him more than I thought I would XD will post more CGs when I tidy them up =DDD
Lookie I trimmed my orange-red wig from scratch and I'm 70% pleased with the results, suitable for Kagura and perhaps even Hisoka!! No face because it's too cui to be shown

No comments:

Post a Comment