Thursday 4 October 2012

A bit of Akazukin

Hi guys! Post recess week has been okay, I did more revision this week than the last (rushing reports then). But my group work for the search for life module!! Urgh so irritating... And I need to do well for this GEM cos I can't SU it anymore.

Met up with the Ys! I realised JP has a lot of food places, we don't have to go to the ground floor every single time hahaha next round let's go up to the 4th floor and eat at ben 10!
                                   
In case you're wondering why I so white here, I aded a filter and changed the tone of the photo to cool haha!!

 
The random gel we cut up at the end of the practical. Whenever I see a gel, especially one that I made, I have this strong urge to cut into it with a scalpel. And then mash it up together. Roll it violently to bits. Chew it through thoroughly. Burn it with fire. O_O

Leaving Black wolves saga to one side, I started playing Akazukin. When I first developed an interest in japanese otome games at the start of the year, this was the first game I read about, and I was honestly very fascinated by it. I watched the opening sequence a few times and decided that it's one of the games out of my reach because I couldn't understand japanese. Then came DRAMAtical Murder and my recent discovery of all the translating programmes. So yeahhhh! And I don't think I'll be posting anymore on this game so i'll just dump the screenshots here today!
SHO CUTE DESHO!!! I squealed when they appeared. 

Get. away. from. me. That's all I thought when he appeared X____X Yusa kouji always gets the creepy characters.


Kitsune kun was really adorable!! The way he was jumping up and down out of jealousy XD kyahaha!!

So I think i'm quite close to completing Ookami san's good route and it hasn't impressed me much. Too bad.. cos I really like his character design and sprite, my favourite out of the rest.

He bends down to look at you in the eye while talking sometimes, very nice :) 
Ookami has some very sweet moments here and there which honestly resulted in me day dreaming in school, I even caught myself smiling LOL. But the very next day I was extremely thrown off by his terrible behavior which came out of nowhere. Can't be salvaged =/ 没救了

 So since motivation for this game is really low, I'll just be trying one route per guy because at least the voice acting cast is good XD

So I was looking through the photos kyou took and this one suddenly caught my eye! I need to practice my non-smiling expressions. But this one not bad quite cute right! Other than my face being a different colour from my hands X_X next time i'll try baby powder on my arms.. wonder if it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment