Thursday 25 October 2012

2 weeks to AFA O_O

I've done my chinese essay, protein group report and cardio assignment 1! Started on molecular biotech report too. The only pending work is cardio assignment 2, science fiction story and GEK report which I have very little control over because some of my group mates are late in submitting their part. Already being very nice by compiling and bugging them in a non threatening manner.

It makes my blood boil whenever they're so unresponsive. It's ok if they're unresponsive but send me the stuff on time. BUT NO, delayed day after day wth. Hello... I'm very busy too okay, you have no right to submit late and then wash your hands off after you did your part (provided you even submit your part of the report). But when I start composing the email or sms to tell them a piece of my mind I sound so freaking civil and unthreatening that I surprise myself because I was really angry and angsty when I started composing the message. The final message even sounds pitiful -___- well whatever works cos they all replied after that.

Saw a very nice Starry Sky drag and drop game on tumblr: 
I'm not happy with this result but no time to keep trying :( though I did try a few more times but this result kept popping up even when I pressed print screen with my eyes closed! So ah wells. First of all..... WHERE'S HOMARE sobs... and Kazuki your crush is not an unrequited one because my heart is with you! -kicks the rest away- sorry abit angsty haha. 

This made me realise that even though I love all the starry sky guys, I don't love Azusa and Kanata as much as the rest

Edit: This result is better!! :D just noticed the 'you best friend' though and wth.. lover, boyfriend, happy end are all different guys. What is wrong? ..... nothing at all :D

Oh yea the Ys were talking about horoscope on whatssap recently. I don't quite fancy Carpricorns irl but I lurrrve Capricon aka Yoh kun in the game. Because of his voice and pretty face lololol.  Taurus and Aries are my favourite :D I would marry either of them.. really!! Sorry Yufei your sagging I mean Sagittarius character in game, Azusa, is one of my last choices along with Pisces. The Gemini character is the creepiest out of the gang and has a long neck. Aquarius is a very very cute character in game, eccentric too HAHA! Just as yufei described. 

To prove my point.... no prize for guessing which one is Aquarius 8D

The voice actor for Leo is coming (elaboration in my previous post) and i'm so excited because AFA is coming really really really soon!

Some costest photos---
I managed to get the wig to look nicer but the pony tail at the back is still.... not ideal. The problem about a single pony tail is that it's hard for it to always show up on photos. If it doesn't, I'll look like Ciel from Kuroshitsuji especially with the eyepatch hahaha!!! Must figure out how to clip it on such that it shows and doesn't pull on the base wig too much.

When I took off the outfit, the teeshirt I was wearing inside was 40% soaked. Help. And hey look! That's my saxophone by the side, haven't return yet =X

Happy Halloween~~

No comments:

Post a Comment