Thursday 18 October 2012

Post concert

Omigosh a week has zoomed by just like that.. Concert is over!

Thank you to the Ys for coming to support!! And the beautiful roses~~ I will be really sad when they start to droop. My mum told me to put them on my table so I can admire them more but as you know.. I don't allow much sunlight to enter my room so I left them in the living room instead.
                                    

Concert gifts preparation this time was significantly faster, maybe i've become more pro at putting the stuff in and twisting the metal thingy. The plastic bag was so pretty! But too small so I couldn't put more things inside haha
                                     



With my conductor and I look like a mad person here cos I was running here and there before the concert. Prepared a gift for him too :) maybe he will give it to his grandchild XD 

Section photo!! Aaron was blocked though ;_; very big section this semester XD hope they all stay on though!!!

With Daphne my primary school classmate!!! We've known each other since primary one and kinda lost touch after moving on to secondary school and I was so surprised when she tagged me on fb that she was at the concert :D 

Overall the concert had very fresh elements like the awesomely cool perc ensemble and the gimmicks for the encore piece plus the very interesting emcee HAHA previously the concert was under the arts festival and we were under tight control by the management so we were not allowed to make it too informal. I'm glad it was a more interactive concert this time :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment