Saturday 20 October 2012

KISHIO IS COMING TO SINGAPORE FOR AFA

Long long post cos I have lots to talk about :D and i'm in a very good mood! Going to be really really busy the coming week/weeks.. Reports, assignment, chinese essays and more! Good thing is that I'm quite motivated. But I realised today that motivation =/= productivity... Got so distracted all day. 

Was distracted in the afternoon when AFA announced that Daisuke Kishio will be coming to Singapore, as a guest for AFA. When I saw his photo, I had to remind myself that it was on fb, not tumblr where seiyuus fill my dash all the time. And that it was AFA which posted the photo, and  at this time of the year AFA usually posts about guests who are attending the event or will be invited in the future.

OMG

OMGOMGOMG

and I'm totally laughing at this convo I had with my senior on fb last month.
My senior's going to rich since her friend said she'll give her all her money LOL

He's not coming to promote an event, so most probably he won't be doing any fun stuff. But heyyy it's a very very good start for Singapore! More seiyuus may be coming XD I'm pleasantly surprised because AFA gave no clues that they were planning on inviting a seiyuu in the past. At least for Perfume, they posted a video to test the waters early this year.

Not too much details announced yet so I can't plan my day at AFA yet. Though I'll definitely be getting the $20 ticket which includes stage access, and I'll definitely be going on Saturday (same as my initial plan so yayy)

If there's one thing that's bugging me, it's that I have no merchandise for him to sign on, wellllll not that there's going to be an autograph session ( well, maybe 8D). I'd much rather have a photo taken with him anyways and I'm honestly not familiar with Kishio's anime roles, it's his otome game roles and drama cds that i'm crazy over but the otome game market is so small here so any Kishio merchandise that's on sale during AFA will most prob not be related to his otoge characters.

NVM I'M HAPPY, REALLY ELATED. This will be my motivation to stay happy until the event is over.

Next thing which may become my motivation: Perfume concert! 
Physical tickets were sold out so quickly after the sales started, I stood no chance. I went to ballot for a single general admission ticket. And the process was so simple that i'm gravely worried that tons of half-hearted people will be balloting as well, decreasing my chance of getting a ticket. Ballot results will be out next next week I think, through email ;___; what would I give to wake up to an email in my inbox ARGHGHGH please please please.


Anyways went with Yz on thurs to daiso to get black gloves and some other stuff and then to her house to try on the outfits. Managed to solve some problems and all's looking good! Except for the eye patch which is too big for my face. And it's really quite uncomfy to have the patch covering my eye.  
See I can't even open my other eye properly -_- what am I going to do about the make up for the other eye? Just do one eye and leave the other bare? I'd look hideous. If I do make up for both eye, the covered eye make up might smudge and I'd look hideous too. 

One thing for sure, even i I do make up for both eyes, fake eyelashes for the covered eye is a nono and that alone is enough to me look weird when I dont wear the eye patch. Yz's abit concerned about her 'fats' cos the stomach is exposed for her costume. HAHAHA jiayou gymming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment