Thursday 29 November 2012

My Sweet Bodyguard musings

2 more papers to go! Happy that they are spread out but the torture is extended :( Jiayou friends!! 

I just saw that otomedream has this publicize option where I can get points if you click on this link? I dunno, but if you don't mind can just visit once :D it's not a virus ;))

I guess the HxH Kurapika one shot would have been translated by now since the raws were floating around yesterday night. There's this so called cover for volume 0 which looks amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on it. The volume cover for volume 31 has also been released, it's such a pinkish purplish colour I'm in love!!! You know, whenever a new volume is compiled and printed, it's a sign that Togashi will break the hiatus and continue writing. Let's put this to the test, not counting the one shot, let's see if there will be news of HxH manga resuming :D 

Recently voltage released the iOS version for my sweet bodyguard and I jumped on the bandwagon. It wasn't too hard to get used to since I'm already an old bird at Be My Princess haha. 

It starts off with you getting attacked while at work and then rescued by a bunch of guys who claim to be body guards. Turns out you're the prime minister's daughter and while you might be happy to be reunited with your long lost father, you have become a target because a neighboring country is trying to kidnap you to blackmail the prime minister!! They sure act fast.. 

So you have to choose one out of the 3 bishies  available (3 more to be released in the future) to be your 24 hour body guard kyaaaa~~~ It was a clear choice for me, I chose Kaiji who's also an elementary school childhood friend whom you've lost touch with after moving house until he rescued you from the attack at work. Chose him because the chief looked too old and Subaru looked too sinister.. of reasons hehe

The story so far is super duper funny omg I never fail to laugh when reading the short 5 chapters every night. This didn't happen for Be my princess so I'm impressed :) Lots of amusing events like accidentally buying a pink t shirt with a heart on it for Kaiji, much to his embarassment, and having a cross dressing terrorist who tries to hit on Kaiji. But his sisters take the cake. Seriously, I was ROFLing when they entered the story. 
 
Triplet sisters who talk in unison!!! And they are the ultimate fangirls who stir people together and form an OTPs within seconds XD

       
Why am I laughing so hard XD XD weeellll.. it was funnier on the phone together with the flow of the story, I promise!

                                       
When he blushes he looks like he got punched on the left cheek XD too bad all the screenshots I took of Kaiji are of him frowning.. It's part of his charm ;) He's good at english, very nice, caring and knows martial arts. I've seen pictures here and there of the other guys posted by other people and it seems that every guy's route is interesting! I might really consider spending money on getting the other voltage non gree games in the future if they're like this. 

This app is available for android phones and iphone. If you're new to gree games, the system might seem like a lot to take in and a whole lot of trouble just to progress with the story but really, some perseverance will help. The other players are very friendly too! So that's a plus :)

Since I'm on voltage games, I'll just ramble about Be My Princess. It's the xmas event now and I chose Keith. Enjoying it a lot!! Keith was my first prince and though I wasn't that smitten by him at that time, I've really missed his bossy attitude after moving on to other princes. A little worried about how i'm going to juggle the game when I'm overseas (this shows how addicted I am?!) mainly I'm just worried that I won't have enough points to progress with the story or get the ending I want if I can't attend the parties regularly. Should be ok though since it will be close to the end of the event where love points aren't that much of a problem, I hope! :D

So many things to do after exams!! A lot of anime I want to watch and I've really neglected my otome games... Will finish up Ookami san from AkaMori and  after the exams. There's going to be no end to the games I want to play if I get a PSP (which I will muahahaha). Either an old old one from a friend, or check out second hand ones (but I don't know where) or save up for a new one. I also need to save up for my cosplays.......... No money :( I need to start tuition soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment