Friday 4 January 2013

Happy new year~

I forgot to update! Might not be able to update on thursdays this coming semester because it's no longer a free day :) Currently monday is still empty, but that's only for 4 modules, 1 more to include which I've not found. Haiz still remember how I was so troubled over planning modules in my first year wahaha then it became so chill from year 2 sem 2.. Now..... I think i'll just look for my last module on the UE bidding day itself ;)

So yea I'm back in Singapore! Missed my bed many many, and my 3G as well. It seemed as if I bought a lot of clothes in Malaysia, so I didn't buy any clothing in Thailand. Turned out I only bought 2 tshirts, 2 button ups, a singlet kinda top, 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of shoes. (Mum bought waaaay more) Hahaha I realised sometime back that I cannot resist lacy stuff, attracted like dunno what whenever I see lace on the clothing =X  It's so freaking pretty~~ no? This time while shopping I kept grabbing lacy clothes then putting them back because I won't ever wear them to school sigh.. 

Cosmetics wise I bought ZA's 2 way foundation a shade lighter than the prev one I bought in Singapore, Garnier's eye roll on concealer because its so cheap in thailand and clear eyelash glue (finally!!). Eyelash glue that dries black is not suitable for lower lashes X_X 

I saw many second hand PSPs in Malaysia and was really tempted to get one... But looking at my first ever C+ grade I decided to shelf that thought for the time being. Punishment! I have enough PC games (plus titles that I've noticed but not downloaded) to last the entire 3 month holidays so yea...

Currently playing Starry sky after Summer. I've been waiting for it since march last year and finally it was released soon after christmas T____T Thank you to the entire team who worked on the game. After Autumn will be out around feb or march, or so they announce.

I started on Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari and finished all 3 endings for Shiba san. Took me 1 entire day. It was surprisingly enjoyable given how freaked out I was by the prologue. The characters look and behave creepily. I can't remember exactly how I felt throughout the game but it was an emotion roller coaster. Very dramatic game lolol I really enjoyed the music, especially Kyouko's theme. Aww man they don't have the theme on youtube.. can't share here =/

Completed 20 chapters of Prince Roberto's route in Be my princess and obtained the secret normal end because my affection was stuck at B. I heard it's a glitch ahhhhh weelllll. It was a hopeful ending so I'm quite satisfied :) I chose Edward next without hesitation. He's a charming guy hehe
 ...... What a surprise, Prince Edward

 ..... Oh sure I wouldn't know even if he was winking at me

I would love to see that! :D

It's time again to glomp at my latest bodyguard in My Sweet Bodyguard! Just finished half of chapter 4 and I'm just getting a glimpse of that kind of person Sora is.

This was what attracted me to Sora initially, the shock when I realised this 'lady' in the 1st chapter of the prologue, and also the first bodyguard to appear in the entire app is actually Sora in disguise XD


And then he has no choice but to dress up as a girl to attend the same drama club as me since the director has a phobia of guys. BUT THEN HE GOT SEXPOSED wwww XD 

So far Sora's story isn't as funny or romantic as Kaiji's (I'm missing his triplet sisters a lot) so I'm a little disappointed, just a wee bit :) In Kaiji's case he had already been in love with the MC when they were in elementary school while Sora still sees her as a friend so that's only to be expected. Hope things pick up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment