Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's a free day so I have an extra day of holiday :)

Every time the new year comes, I have a lot of trouble deciding what to wear and always end up wearing something flashy and uncomfortable. This year, I struck a nice balance between comfort and looking pretty XD Can't really see from here but my top is lacy and sooo pretty XD and I was wearing jeans so it was really comfortable. 

Need to stop eating chocolate gahh I can feel my skin condition deteriorating (Plus I haven't been sleeping properly) Chocolate and nuts why must you do this to me!?

Happy V day guys! Goku's the one on the left btw ^_^ I've evolved him and now he looks like a thermometer haha. I will be spending the whole of V day in school, will be giving chocolates to my section and angel and mortal wheee~ 

No juicy stuff this year... So I'll share something from last year XD I actually gave special chocolate to a guy last Valentine's day, with quite a few common friends present. The chocolate wasn't heart shaped or anything but it was way different from what I gave the others.

I was moving down along the row giving out the chocolates, but when it came to him, some other people along the row were looking and anticipating their chocolate so I chickened out and said that I'd give him his chocolate later. Can you imagine how awkward it was for the both of us when I skipped his chocolate and the O_o look on the faces of the friends who heard it LOL

When I walked back towards my seat I totally 轻描淡写 and handed him the chocolate. He seemed a little shocked but didn't say anything. All I said was "na, for you!" -______- really...  haha if there wasn't so many friends around, I would have said more but I wasn't brave enough

I knew that I had kinda blown it because he's super passive and doesn't talk much. Even if he had realised anything he wouldn't have taken action. Actually he did? But it was after some time and striking at the iron which has cooled will just give a metalic sound. So yea I had made the first move, though it was a vague one but I didn't like him enough to make a second. Thinking back I think I was in it for the thrill X__X irresponsible as it may sound.

This year.... nope I've got nothing and my games are too draining OTL

I've chosen my next bodyguard ^^^^ Daichi Katsuragi who's also the chief of the entire team. He's a very stoic and principled guy I think. Again, his smiling sprite can't be compared to Sora's. 

No one can replace Sora in terms of character design :')) Sora I miss you but I'm saving up right now to play your event!

Well, here's my minute of fame in Be My Princess. I'm ranked 80+ now but I know from past experiences that it's not going to last. It's okie :) I'm a few stages away from clearing the event completely and I'll be satisfied with that!

Here's a delightful macrophage to end the post! Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment