Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hunter X Hunter Chimera Ants Arc

Has been confirmed!!!! 

This wonderful and emotional arc which took Togashi years and years to complete will finally be animated. Madhouse has been doing a great job with the anime so far, I'm not even going to complain about hearing the same opening tune for 60 over episodes straight because 'Departure' has grown on me so much I don't mind using it as my wedding song. JUST KIDDING 8D in case you guys really get me to do it lol

The start of the arc will leave me distraught, I will never forgot how upset I got when I read volume 19. So many deaths, so much killing ;A: I was so disturbed I couldn't stop thinking about it a few days straight and then I went to buy just that volume lolol.

The middle section might seem long and draggy but perhaps it only appeared that way because of the frequent hiatuses. There are plenty of awesome fights in this part though, and so much character development. GENEI RYODAN, SHALNARK HUBBY, KNUCKLE, SHOOT, EVERYONE!! omg just recalling Netero's fight is sending chills down my spine XD 

...This will be a long time later but the end of the arc will most probably leave me in tears. 

I am not the type to hold back my tears and I've cried over many anime and manga I admit. Hunter X isn't the tear inducing kind of series and I've always been more towards being excited, kept in suspense and positively touched by the plot over the years.... but the one and only time it made me cry seriously was when Gon and Killua met for the first time after Gon's transformation. Aiyo I've rambled enough in this post, and I still feel the same way now.

Just remembering all the moments which got me teary eyed--- when Leorio reappeared, when Kurapica reappeared (pick up your phone dammit), when Gon returned to normal, when Killua apologised to Nanika, when Gon and Killua went separate ways, when girl Kaito appeared, when the Koala thingy confessed... 

So. Much. Feels. UUUURRGHGHGHGHG may update with relevant pictures later but not now cos i'm too emotional now to care about aesthetics.

Alrights, wanted to post about this before the news caught me by surprise XD

I've collected my bubbles outfit from tailor aunty! I can't wait to look like a princess, I felt like one when trying it on :D with the wig it will look even more princessy~~ Won't post photos here because I have no idea how secretive this project is supposed to be, and best not to incur the wrath of my team leader ;) 

Top for Hisoka is also solved! Aunty's charging me less than $30 for it, cheap~ Just bought the cloth today, will pass it to her soon!

Looking forward to meeting the YYYYs this weekend for dinner and movie yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment