Thursday 7 February 2013

Be my princess and My sweet bodyguard

Not much time so this will be a picture post. I've also had a tiring day despite today being my free day. Not looking forward to my ultra long day tomorrow. 9am-10pm ftw!

Well actually I typed a long long essay ranting about Be My Princess and My Sweet Bodyguard but I'll leave that as a draft because it ended up sounding depressing ;__;

Finally saved up for the 36K mission, cowboy couple outfits! Won't rant about the Las Vegas event, other than I managed to complete it with days to spare. It kinda made me lose what little interest I had in Subaru though.. 

Good bye Sora, I have 2 more days left with you before I choose another bodyguard.. I may have laughed more during Kaiji's route but I really really love Sora's character design, evident from the million or two screen shots I took of him LOL

This is Mizuki, his laugh isn't as charming as Sora's... Just putting this here for comparison.

I've not decided on my next bodyguard because the event threw me off course. I wanted Daichi, but his event route was boring. Mizuki's was alright but he wasn't in my initial plans so I'm really undecided now.. Was considering Daichi or Goto, who was not included in the event so I can't form any impressions.. probably toss a coin, or stick to Daichi aka the old man hehe


This is Joshua's CG from the current BMP valentines event. I've finished Keith and half way through Josh. This never ending strings of events is tiring me out OTL. I think you can sense my lack of energy in this post haha

There's this Angel and Mortal thingy going on in the band. My angel hasn't written to me but my mortal has replied so yay!

I couldn't resist compiling another photoset of smiling Sora, with pink checkered borders this time lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment