Sunday 30 June 2013

Cosmo youth parade

Too busy to give a detailed account! I really really love the jacket and my platform shoes and the wig. Haha that sounds like everything!! I guess I'm satisfied with how the entire look came together. Could have styled my wig more, put on more moisturiser and done a better job with my eyebrows and concealing my lips but will do~
Don't mind my awkward mouth, the fangs were cute but so hard to get used to.. Sounded like I had a short tongue the entire time and couldn't smile properly. All of us had zero experience with the fangs so we didn't know how to smile or open our mouth to show hints of the fangs while looking good haha 

Wonders of wonders we met an Ayato and Yui (both missing from our group) and so we pulled them in for a photo :)

Very very nice photos taken by our photog friends m are up on fb whee~ was too busy to tag but all of them look lovely ^_^ here's the rest of the team!



Had lots of fun this time :) my shoes were killing me and it was warm beyond words  but overall it was relatively accident free (Y) 

Cosfest is two days away and I'm 90% done with bubbles and 80% done for hisoka.

I'm throwin accuracy to the wind, especially for bubbles. Priority is to look good hahaha. As for hisoka...... The moment I put the wig on I'll look strange but it's the best I can do under these circumstances. I'm doing away with the top arm bands :/ making the lower arm bands, cutting the shapes for the top and styling the terrible wig have taken years off my life lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment