Monday 24 June 2013

More dialovers work in progress

This coming saturday, cosmo youth parade, though the outdoor parade's been cancelled due to the haze lolol

I'm packed to the brim this coming week-- relatives from malaysia are coming. Super happy and excited that they're finally making a trip to here but why oh why must it be when I'm tied down all day with lab and have so many cosplay events approaching?!

Planning to ask for a day off to bring them around. Will thicken my skin and ask tomorrow. I believe if I have the courage to ask, I will be given the approval to leave. Must prepare for the worst though.. so that my mood won't deteriorate too much if I get a negative answer.


I wanted a nude red closer to pink, this is too dark.. Also lesson learnt: don't get lens with black rims when cosing guys.

Freshly ripped shirt, at sunday 10pm. Because it occurred to me that my parents and relatives won't react well to me cutting up the shirt when they're around.

This was cut up a few days ago. I also covered up the glittery reindeer at the left side. Used marker to colour it at first, but that marker turned out to be brown which was super obvious when it dried. The black marker I used next didn't do much so I had to stick on black cloth (courtesy of the parts I cut out)

Key was assembled and spray painted ages ago. I used a ring fastener, a piece of wire and a.... I think it's a capacitor to make this thingy. Should have gone with a smaller ring but this will do for now~
  
Vampy teeth! Don't have the glue so can't try it on. Got this for fun lah.. Actually Ayato's the only one with the pointy teeth showing but the team has decided to just get the teeth HAHA fun over accuracy.

Updates on life: I refuse to touch anything to do with lab when I'm home, I don't even take my bag and laptop into my room, just leave them on the sofa. Then I either greet my mates on Be My Princess, My Sweet Bodyguard or surf tumblr. Yes guys I'm still playing my princess and bodyguard game. Though I greet less often now. 

I've also been diligently playing Hakuouki. Enjoying it so far :) 

Did not use a walkthrough and my first few choices led me to Saito Hajime so I decided to go for him. Little did I know........ Harada Sanosuke eventually stole my heart. DARN IT I wasn't expecting myself to fall for this guy. Maybe it's his voice.. Yusa sounds really good here, not the least bit creepy or sly. 

But I'm still following through with Saito no matter what. I just sniff a little whenever Sanosuke comes up. No doubts about who I'll be going after next. 
Does this mean he's the kind of guy who will bring his beloved flowers and stuff? :D This is all the way back in the edo period tho XD so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment