Tuesday 18 June 2013

I can look like a guy, me!

Got my hands on Subaru's wig and tried it on. The styling is so pretty! I was very afraid that it would look terrible on me but ahaha not bad :Db hope it will look equally cool next week during the event. I PROMISE TO LOOK HANDSOME :D
Yes guys it's next Saturday.. I'm feeling the urgency already. Still need to cut up the clothes, dye the pants and finish up the necklace. 

Then the immediate next week is cosfest. Can I die already omg. help

Lab is ok so far, I made mistakes on the first day and was really confused for most parts. Pipettes urgh wanted to add 200ul but ended up adding 2ml and wondered why the tube was overflowing. Mistook 30 minutes as 30 seconds. 
Even my mentor commented that I was 'out of it' :(((

Didn't do much on day 2 and I was totally nodding off in front of my laptop. Tomorrow I'm going to do a midi prep whee

Guess who got hakuouki to work on her psp haha. Too tired to play much though

No comments:

Post a Comment