Sunday 16 June 2013

It's raining heavily outside

Wow seriously, the more I thought about the insurance issue, the worse my mood became.

Then I watched the latest episode of HxH and it really hit rock bottom. There's no way I will be able to feel happy for the coming episodes because the developments are too negative. And it's so dreadful because I know what's going to happen.

And I was hit by a sudden urge to find the HxH accessories I bought during cosfest last year. Hunted high and low and I swear if I didn't find them I was going to cry myself to sleep tonight-- was feeling really upset.

Luckily I found them :) behind my radio, a little dusty. It was after hunting up and down, searching another room and back, that I vaguely remember last seeing them between my radio speakers. 
               
Wanted to accessorize my new laptop bag with them but dang it, Killua and Kurapika look so sweet and beautiful in the clear packaging that I couldn't bear to take them out -__-

So I used Chikage whom I spun from the gacha machine in Taiwan. On closer inspection, he's really well made. The hair spikes at the back of his head are sharp X_X 
               

Also equipped the psp with nyanko sensei :) hmm..... I should switch them around. Chikage for the psp and nyanko for the laptop bag. Next time bah
               

I feel so much better now, man.. that was a bad case of mood swing..

No comments:

Post a Comment