Monday 2 December 2013

Post exam shopping

Finished my last paper of the sem this afternoon at 3pm :) shared a cosmetic sales post on fb asking if anyone was interested to go with me and Kai was also interested wheeee she contacted me through various channels, worried that I had left without her when I was only not replying because I was having my exam hahaha~~ so off we went to the ulu office at red hill ahaha it's really hard to locate the office, fortunately I've been there once so it wasn't as confusing this time.

This post is going to be me fangirling over my purchase okies hahaha now u all will see how crazy I am :( my other passion after anime manga cosplay and seiyuu

So I got another blush... Help.. That makes 3 of them now. But I love them all!!! I really love my blushes. The first one is from étude house which is shimmery, then I bought the non shimmer eyemazing one last year from the same office sale and finally I picked up this cream mousse formula today because I've been interested in mousse texture cosmetic after buying the maybelline mousse foundation recently. Anyways the colour looks nice on my hand and it blends easily.
Slightly shimmery and has a faint fragrance. I have doubts about how long it will last without rubbing off but we'll see this December after I use it during eoy :Db the packaging is really cute and compact, I'm happy with it!

Next I bought the jewelove lashes no.1 while kai bought no.7. We exchanged a pair afterwards ^_^ can't wait to try them during eoy along with my new eyelash glue! Finally spent the money and bought a respectable tube of glue which I hope will last me long long and work well.

Spent $25 in all~ This also reminds me that I have yet to try on the eyemazing lashes I won last time X____X really paiseh cos I chose to use another pair for Bubbles. I've only been doing male characters after that and they had no need for such pretty long eyelashes.. Will see how and definitely use them soon.

Kinda stopped talking about anime and my games but rest assured (lol) I'm still watching hxh, uchuu kyoudai every week. For this season I'm watching nagi no asakura which has a lovely ending song, ace of diamond which is my baseball fix, samurai flamenco which also has a lovely ending song and kuroko no basket 2. Ohh ya diabolik lovers too!! I may want to take up log horizon and Kyoukai no kanata but no time sia.

Games wise.. I'm currently playing the wand of fortune on my beloved psp and on my third route featuring noel. The first 2 routes were sweet but the plot was considerably weaker out of the games I've played-- nothing touching or extremely romantic to make me fangirly. Halted my PC games because I have too much to do on my laptop, no time for games there lololol

This wraps up my end of exam post! I'm starting all my serious experiments at lab tomorrow..... A little sian but no choice lah. Hope I'll get good results and that nothing goes wrong :))) meet up soon yyyyys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment