Saturday 14 December 2013

Double cos weekend

I know I said I wouldn't cosplay over 2 consecutive days of the weekend as much as possible but here I am again...

Feeling very jumpy now as I always do when cosing Bisca because she wears a tube dress and I don't like showing my chest much :( last shoot with liz hubby before she goes overseas for a few years.. 
                                       
The wig is so smooth and tangle free even after a photoshoot and 1 year of storage, with careful maintenance on my part of course XD Janice it'll be yours soon! Touched up the gun a little but did not modify it in any way.. My first ever prop whoo~ and it looks amateur ahaha

EOY is tomorrow and I've managed to complete the gun on time, though it isn't very well made, considering I modified it from a daiso toy gun. Thought it was a gone case at one point when it looked hideous even after the main components were assembled and I made the decision to slice off the base of the brown part to make a proper slant edge. Could have danced in relief when the gun started to look better LOL really really relieved. 


While doing a costest after styling the wig, I was hit by a sudden bout of utapri feels. Not bad sia hahaha and nope i'm not doing that character.. I'm a proper girl this time!
The costume has so many accessories and layers to it, I hope I don't forget anything tomorrow or bake to death at the barrage.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment