Sunday 8 December 2013

First week of december

I bought nail polish again... Was just looking for a top coat but got convinced to buy this pretty set for a bundle price ehehehe

3 nail polishes and a remover for $11.90. The remover actually reads "nail remover" I'm worried now lololol chose the top and base coats and the only shimmer colour they had. Now my nails match my psp wow!! Was that why I unconsciously chose the shimmery pink? XD
Never mentioned this before but the psp is not a solid pink but actually has millions of small shimmery particles~~ so pretty

Went with lab mates to vivo for dinner last week and we were greeted by this :))
Bad idea to go out at night after lab especially if there's also lab the next day.. I was so tired I could hardly move after getting home. Dinner was nice though, we had pastamania and went to daiso for a short walk after that.

I mentioned I had no time for PC games but I went back and finished up mink's reconnect route :') it definitely gave more feels than clear's. The nostalgic music, mink's expressions, voice and actions were all so touching.. And when the ending song started playing with the credits rolling in, I almost flopped back onto my bed because I was so happy and full of feels.. Then the screen stopped at this and..... photo chance!!

Will probably be super duper busy next week because I have 2 lab presentations due and 2 characters to prepare for next weekend's shoot and event. And I need to do as much as possible in lab since I'll be escaping to m'sia from the 19th till 30th..... haven't tell prof yet HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment