Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!


        
Me: I'm not sure what to pair my top with
Mum: Where are your short skirts
Me: Uhh I was actually thinking of this knee length skirt -wears it-

Mum: Looks old, what happened to your short black skirt (The one I wore for Felicita)
Mum: You can bring a pair of shorts and change into it afterwards
Me: I'll just wear my black shorts then -_- 

Yea so this year I was really casual with my clothes and didn't even put on contacts. Loaded 3 episodes of Fruits basket at home to watch at my grandparent's house, tried to play my psp games but got too tired and took a long long nap instead hahaha


I said no more cosplay until graduation but 2 groups I'm in are holding photoshoots in February and March................................... Diabolik lovers is fine because I already have the costumes and all but I totally forgot about Yang............ Got really stressed over it yesterday. I'll need to make her hand weapon really soon. And her skirt. Hope the top will fit me well when I get it from auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment