Sunday 23 February 2014

Updates~

I've fallen ill :( snacked on too many stroopwaffles from Mel and I woke up with a scratchy throat the next day which became sneezing fits... And now I have a leaky nose and a bit of a sore throat :/ 

Had a really busy week and I was out for dinner every single day, by choice of course but it was still so tiring.. Maybe that's why I fell sick :( I've been going to lab every single day including weekends.. Need a lot of preparations each time before I can start on the actual data generating experiments.. So time consuming haish

I watched hunter x hunter: the last mission movie on Wednesday!!! Managed to get the poster after asking the lady nicely if I could have one after the movie. The deal was 2 movie ticket to 1 poster.. Dunno why they were so kiam siap but my group of 5 ppl received 2 posters lol! I had to 'fight it out' among 2 other friends and I couldn't stand doing it the scissors paper stone way so I just went to ask for another XD fortunately the lady gave me a poster so by default that belongs to me ohohoho ^__^
          
I enjoyed the movie tremendously despite the questionable quality at the start and lame defeat of the bosses lolol so much feels whenever the ending song played in the movie ahhhhh.. It kinda reflects the current plot in the anime, with gon being so rash and worrying killua :X

Bought new shoes! 2 pairs for $36 and I love both pairs very much!! 
                          
So so happy~ :))) threw out my old pair wore the black pair today, it hurt my feet but all will be fine with some plasters! 

I also collected my Yang wig today! The previous wig I got was very pretty but too dense for the character and not curly enough. This one is just right, though I would like it to be thicker and less tangled haha oh wells. The ahoge is so cute!!!! Wore it together with the top which I got from auntie yesterday~
                                                
^.^ now I just need to make the skirt and finish up her arm props. And as usual try my best to lose the tan -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment