Friday 13 June 2014

WIP

I've started theory lessons! Hope to get the whole thing over and done with before the end of the year.... I've put off learning driving for too long! So long that everytime I go back malaysia, my relatives ask not about having a bf but whether I've gotten my licence LOL

Went to J's house yesterday with Kai and another new coser for a prop making session. I brought the materials to make shal's handphone. It isn't a very tough prop and I have plenty of motivation for it (my hubby since sec school leh hehe) but I've not been able to sit down and get started on it. I was able to yesterday!! The rest could all sense my happiness because I will be looking at my work in progress and smiling to myself, or squealing silently at my phone while looking at the reference picture. 
At first my symmetry was off and one side was larger than the other and it looked so cute!!! Like a swollen cheek but I forgot to take a photo.. Then I stuck on a piece of foam and painted it the magenta colour which looks lovely XD I spent quite some time at art friend choosing the colour to match my reference photo ^_^

Most of the afternoon was spent carving out the number pad and cutting the buttons. I've not fixed them together so no idea how if the final thing will look okay. I've also remade the wings at the side from cardboard :Db Was telling my friend that it seems like an android phone because its quite a large phone.. and it's good for lao hua ppl because the number pad is huge haha

I'm getting my wig this weekend! A little worried about the wig because I chose to get a wig meant for another character. Hoping to modify it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment