Monday 2 June 2014

Going back to singapore tomorrow....


XDXD I had a very nice date last wednesday hehe Xmen was wonderful, dinner was great, we also walked from bugis junction to ps, browsed daiso and looked longingly at the $1 manga at comics connection. We had dessert too during which my mum called to ask when I was coming home (cos going malaysia the next day) I was very bold and initiated a hug when my train came into the station and LOL we were so awkward. I blurted out "你太高了!" because I thought my chin could reach his shoulder but nope. I think he ran away after I entered the train and the guy who was queuing behind me totally gave me a weird look :/

Zaizai is so cute seriously I just want to cuddle and carry him around like a baby. Selfie with zaizai hahaha he's touching my arm!!!!

Lessie is so sweet too!! She's the perfect hot water bottle because my uncle's house is on a hill and it gets chilly when the wind blows. She's like thrice the size of zaizai -- a mini bear.

My favourite blush fell apart last week during the shoot..... Oh wells. Visited sephora in malaysia and bought this lip balm because I didn't want to keep using the super expensive one my mum usually gets when there are cheaper alternatives. Shun bian signed up for a sephora member card :D 

Wanted to try this shot with the first photographer but my posing was so bad I didn't dare to attempt this higher level shot. So I tried it out with a closer friend Makoto who was shooting for fun that day. I didn't prepare a reference photo...Took so many tries cos my right hand was forever looking awkward until leader sama came to correct my pose. Got so tired and sweaty trying to get this and I don't know how to remove the shine on my face so I slapped on a filter hahaha quite a few things I can improve on but I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!! It's another dream pose come true

No comments:

Post a Comment