Sunday 29 June 2014

Kitty cafe

I went to a cat cafe kyaaaaaaaa~~

Guys the cats at this cafe are really sweet. While at the entrance, I peeped in and saw this unbelievably marshmallowish kitty sitting under a table by the window and it was love at first sight. I chose to sit at that same table without hesitation even though the kitty had left by then.

My friend and I then proceeded to squeal over the cats and spam photos. Cats are cats lah, they don't quite like to be stroked. The complete opposite of zaizai and almost every dog I've encountered. It was a fun struggle to get the cat's attention and keep her from moving away. I was literally making the strangest and most embarrassing sounds trying to catch their attention and draw them closer. Scratching the floor works, meowing back at them doesn't hahaha


One of my favourite photo.. Playing with this kitty and all was well then all of a sudden she extended her claws and bit me. The claws were painful so I went ouch! And my friend captured that magical moment hahaha -gives award-

Later as we were having lunch, marshmallow kitty came back to the table!! Hehe I was right to choose to sit there!!! Marshmallow sniffing at katsura

She even went back to the same spot where I first saw and fell in love with her. My friend snapped a photo
                                               
HAHA marshmallow looks incredulous here

Met up with the YYYYs on wednesday night, grats to Fei for starting work!! My turn soon I hope hehe janice should already be back for our next meeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment