Sunday 20 July 2014

Another busy week

Had a mini grad shoot, went for a friend's business talk, went friend's house to get costume, arranged a song for the racial harmony performance tomorrow OAO, saxophone prac 2 days in a row, went for a surprise birthday party, tuition. 

Long story short, we were supposed to remind our prof to attend the ceremony but the lab senior we informed maybe forgot to pass the message down? Still our fault anyways and we felt super guilty when prof wasn't present during the ceremony. He also mentioned beforehand that he wants a photo of us. Since all the photos we took during the ceremony were cramped with lots of undesired background, we met up on tuesday to take a proper photo and print it out. 

The sun was so hot that day I was squinting in more than half the shots, even in the selfie haha our throwing cap shots were rubbish LOL very funny rubbish but how do people take those shots while still looking decent? We were all over the place chasing our caps. 

Wednesday I went to K's house. I thought she wanted help with her report but she had already submitted it on monday! So I was just there to collect my costume and play play hahaha
My lunch. It tasted not bad and looked so pretty in the red bowl, I couldn't resist taking a photo.

Guys guys this is my wish come true. I've been wanting to cos a baseball series since I started cosplaying because I love Ookiku Furikabutte. Squealed non stop while trying on the jersey. Trimmed K's wig + my own. I can't wait to cos him!! Aug 3rd EOY here I come! Speaking of events, the second half of the year is choke full of events. I'm busy every single weekend OTL Just accepted another cos for september. I don't even know if I can finish her stuff in time..

Tried my hand at arranging a song for the first time. I had a little problem with the software but it was quite easy to use actually, just that I wrote the diff instrument parts separately and had to cross refer non stop , on top of the transposition confusion OTL It was even more stressful because I had so little time. The final scores turned out not as bad as I imagined hahaha feels good to hear the quartet play my arrangement. Performing at a primary school assembly on monday! I'm hopeful it'll be better than the pjc performance :D

Met up with him after prac on friday and had lunch + walk around clementi mall and west mall before meeting up with the rest for the birthday surprise. While at clementi, bumped into a band mate oops. Dunno leh, there's nothing to hide but at the same time we're hesitant about telling people. He said he wants to tell his group, but I wanted to talk to him properly about this whole thing before telling more ppl, so that was that. -_- but whenever we meet up we're just like floating around in happiness or sth and always never talk about serious stuff. This week I'll definitely talk to him about it.

So when we met up with our group-- people I'm more comfortable with, we walked off to get some snacks and again he said that it's okay if they see us holding hands. I was like 'okay'. But I chickened out when walking back -bish bish myself- I was too shy, and it just felt strange to let people know in this manner. Aiya I shouldn't think so much

No comments:

Post a Comment