Thursday 10 July 2014

I'm graduating today! 

Been so tired lately but I can't fall asleep when I'm in bed :( usually I drop off within 10 minutes but since last week I've been just tossing and turning and sleeping so lightly at night. I might be too excited over recent events XD Relatives came last thursday and I was the tour guide,  went shopping everyday, visited gardens by the bay and it's lovely as usual. 

Of course the highlight was Cosfest last weekend and I had so much fun!!!! Though it's the first time I attend cosfest without cosing.... Abit sad :( Helped the dw team on saturday and slept over at the chalet (slept badly), helped M&M with moving props for the competition and stayed for the bbq at night though the original plan was to return home to have dinner with relatives. Both days he cosed ah pek characters LOL it's super funny to see the photos and selfies. I had dinner with him yesterday and we walked many rounds inside west gate, jem and Jcube. So happy XD

I also got roped into playing for a sax gig this friday during pjc assembly. After a year of not touching the saxophone. I started practicing on tuesday night and oh man I kept lou-ing feng towards the end. Yesterday was better and today I didn't lou feng at all. The actual performance tmr will be good I hope!!!!!!! Only one per part so I got to play well!! Quite stressed though. 

Guys I have let us down, I let him hold my hand during cosfest even though he didn't ask face to face for me to be his gf. It's like 都这样了还要他问就 abit forced lah.

No photos here (all on fb) cos I'm super tired and am going to take a nap now

No comments:

Post a Comment