Sunday 27 July 2014

Hello guys

Bleh bleh bleh the cloth is so pretty but so much work T____T Hands down the toughest character I've taken on I believe. 

Started with the most easy part-- her side pouch. 1st attempt was nerve wrecking because I sewed the bias tape wrongly on one side and only realised when I got to the bottom. The sides were nice and straight but CMI even by my standards. I made another one the next day.

 
Had my eyes on the gelpresso liners by Clio for a long while, but the full size stick is too costly. Saw the 5 mini sticks pack selling for $25..... contemplated for 2 days... Then I bought them XD The limited edition pack has shinier and brighter colours and I'm soooo tempted but nope. -breathe in- self control -breathe out-. 

When it comes to daiso eyelashes though........... I am not as strong because they're cheap, and I need non-criss cross lashes for male coses anyway. Daiso has been stocking up on some really pretty lashes which I think will look really natural and are comfy as well. It's too bad I prefer dramatic lashes to natural looking ones since I only wear them for cosplay. Please let me try my stash of eyelashes on you don't be shy. I have roughly an A4 size tote bag full of them.

My nails last week, already removed in preparation for next sunday though

No comments:

Post a Comment