Monday 18 August 2014

Another long week

My shoulders are aching like crap now............ They always do when I cos Cater. Did a little analysis and I think it's because the jacket is too tight. 

I doubt it's Cater's bag or shoulder amour because those are light. The shoulder amour may be really restrictive and prone to falling off but not possible that they do so much damage to my shoulder muscles. Grrrr -shakes fists at jacket- I'm starting to dislike the wig too.. Will fully remove all the styling and re-style. Might be joining another group as Cater, and then I'll finally be able to sell off the costume. People please buy please. 

Ohoho a team mate (someone we know from our ny days actually hehe) asked if he could marry my legs LOL then he kept flirting and patting my head throughout the day even after we dressed down. To the extent of offering to carry me home and poking me during the car ride. If I had enough energy I would have jumped and hit him out of reflex but I was too tired I barely flinched at the pokes. If you threw a fish at me at that time maybe I would not freak out. But I will remember and take revenge next time.   

So earlier this week I was playing starry sky After Winter and finished Hayato's (Virgo) route. I got a bad end at first. WTH why did they bring back the bad ends. Then I moved on to my Kazuki kaichou muack muack love his voice so much. Kazuki is such a fun guy, if I forgot how much I loved him during the first game, just 10 minutes into his route here totally reminded me again ^_^

Also collected my Ranka wig. Adding cosplans like eating potato only =_= The wig is so adorable ahhhhhhh I really love it, it's so cute XD 
My face looked okay lah, I just mosaic to troll the bf who wanted a picture.

Performed with the sax quartet at the matric fair equivalent and I was thrilled to see a LINE booth with a lucky draw!!! Immediately went to spin after my performance without putting down my instrument hahaha. Got the third prize

Met up with Fausty today and we spoke so much XDXD

Kinda got upset this week because I felt that promises were not kept. I'm a person who's easily disappointed and I guess I took to heart what he said he would do and it just hit me quite hard when some things happened and the promise was not fulfilled. Not the first time le actually -shakes head-

I thought about the issue for half an hour and felt better, but I still told him that I was upset and that I wanted to talk to him face to face about it. Regretted it almost immediately because we weren't meeting till next week and he was in the middle of lecture. Felt so bad for making him worry.

It was a eureka moment when I saw this on tumblr the next day :)


I don't know my love language nor his, but I think we're probably different.

No comments:

Post a Comment