Tuesday 5 August 2014

Crazy week

It has been such an erratic week I've fallen sick again.. Maybe it's also because I shared dessert with him who's recovering from a cough when we met up with his group and told them about us. They were all shocked wahahaha. We watched ju-on and it wasn't scary for me, his reactions on the other hand were more entertaining than the movie XD

Started feeling sick on Friday so I went down to the event rather late on Saturday, actually just to see him cosplay a main character (for once not a masked guy or old man) then left after dinner to attend a friend's CO concert. I was dying of exhaustion already. 

Mum kept scolding me for packing my schedule so tightly but no choice... The quartet always has very little time to prac for the gigs. I agreed to go for the sound check from 12-1pm on Sunday despite it being the event day, thinking that I'll have time to prep in the morning and after the sound check. To my horror they squeezed in a practice session at 9am. I was dying from the onset of a cold but forced myself to get out of bed at 8am and do my base +eye make up... 

Was super sway and felt my period come while I was walking to the car to go school omg..... Had to sit sideways during the ride cos my pants were of all colours, white OTL went straight to toilet when I reached and sent an SOS to my cosplay partner to bring more pads and a pair of shorts for me. 

My make up for Sunday was alright but I had so little energy T__T didn't get the feel for the character, which was pointed out by 2 people... I will work harder and do better for the shoot and next event!!!! Rawrrrrr. 

Sunday was still fun XD he went back to cosing side characters. The Sunday character suits him a lot hahaha this ex-gangster cyclist who has a trademark scowl. I'll never be able to pull characters like these off. It makes me miss him much more when we're at the same place but not interacting with each other. I was just trying not to stick to him during dinner so he can talk and play around with his crazy group of friends. He mentioned before that he wants me to cling to him when we are with his group but.... Don't want leh.. I might have overdone it because I just stuck with the girls throughout the long walk back to the mrt even though he came by a few times hahaha


Monday morning I had to go school early for the performance at 10am and 3pm. The 10am freshies were much more enthusiastic than the afternoon batch haha. I was next to lifeless by 2pm and so the 3pm performance was quite bad actually oops, in addition to the quiet crowd. 

Looking forward to meeting the yyyys this week!! Janice!!!! I mish you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment