Sunday 10 August 2014

This weekend

Met up with the Yyys for afternoon tea on saturday!!!!! So happy to see Janice and listen to tales of horror hahaha our meetups are always so fun and gossipy. We must meet again before you fly off okay!!!

 
I've been looking for a pair of sandals for a while, something more formal than flip flops and can withstand plodding through the rain. I fell in love with this pair and bought it after showing my mum ehehe i'm such a mummy's girl. Firstly I'm pleasantly surprised she knows how to use whatssap ^__^ and secondly she went 'haha' on me hahahaha so cute

So I happily told the bf that I bought new shoes and he wanted to see it. I sent this and asked about how his tuition session went. He totally ignored the photo despite sounding so enthusiastic about seeing it before :/ cheat my feelings only okay can XD

I will make significant progress for Vanille this coming week I promise myself. The start of 'significant progress': 
I hope to discover an easier and less messy way of painting my beads. My fingers are also stained blue and I can't remove the colour X_______X

No comments:

Post a Comment