Monday 25 August 2014

August is ending

Hand sewing + iron on adhesives... Sometimes I really want sewing machine, they're not expensive but not cheap either. If I get one, I will be obliged to sew more stuff myself. If I get one but end up not using it, I will not forgive myself. The skirt is almost done...... The beads are not going so well because I need to piece them together before I know if they look good X____X

I like my nails! They don't look very nice here but I love the colours. Though I forgot that there's an event last sunday and painted them on wednesday..... 

Stayed out for overnight karaoke after natsu matsuri on saturday (got home at 5am omg never again) and ended up not cosing on Sunday. I'm so sorry for pangsei-ing my partner but she was okay with it hahaha X_X Still went walking around the event with her. Got myself these, the bottom pink one was a surprise gift for the bf actually. 
He asked me to help buy something for his friends who were unable to go for the event and I was like !!!!! when they wanted the same pink keychain :( No choice I had to spoil the surprise because he asked me to buy 2 and I was worried that 1 was for himself and I'd end up overbuying. Both are for his friends lah but if it turned out otherwise, I'm going to give him trouble for getting a couple keychain with another girl LOL

He offered to saw up the keychain so we can each take half. That's a really lovely idea but I don't want to risk ruining the pretty keychain. Not that he'd actually get down to doing it anyway oops :X I've decided to not take the little things he says too seriously, he's just absent minded that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment