Friday 5 September 2014

Costest

I had 2 performances this week super tired cos they were all in the morning and one was at bedok. The practices didn't go well also and it's super draining because I cannot make a sound effortlessly. 

Trimmed my wigs this morning and finally cut the fur thingy, because the event is this saturday, how long more can I put it off lolol Finally tried on the easiest part of the beads to see how they would hold up. Right before I took this photo, one string broke off and the beads scattered everywhere omg...... Luckily it was a shorter one with less beads. If this happens on saturday I will just stun there........ 

This was taken a few days ago before I cut the fur and it's not the full costume. I think I will be able to pull it off on saturday. Pull it off = people who know the character will recognise her + I don't look ugly. As of now I need to find a way to tie the 3 tubes around my neck, position and sew velcro to the top, make the belt, piece the back thing and the body beads together and make sure they stay up. I can do it!!!!!! I can!! I have to! Oh darn I forgot about her harness for the weapon T____T should I still make it? Cos I didn't make the weapon. But I'm already cutting slack and not making the weapon........... I should at least make the harness... Or should I not XD hehehe

5 wigs on my piano X____X my room is so messy now. Cosing Laguna on sunday and I haven't had a chance to look at my machine gun baby again because was too busy rushing the stuff for saturday. At least I manged to trim his wig this morning. 

Had to borrow a strapless bra from a friend for this saturday because I don't own any lolol she was so shocked. Since I had a suitable bra to go with halter neck tops, I tried on my costume for AFA and tio shock. It's so yellow T_________T I know it's psyduck and yellow is a lovely colour but this is... too much sia!!!! Even my wig will be blond. Maybe I should post this in the group and see what they say. But it will mean more work definitely T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment