Tuesday 9 September 2014

STGCC

:) a super tiring but fun weekend

Friday was a tough day.. I was still doing the beads and belt right till the last minute. And around evening time, leader san almost wanted to postpone the team debut because he might be stuck in camp on Saturday. It dampened my mood because I was looking forward to cosing Vanille and it's the first time I'm cosing for an event in perfect health. Yea so when I got the news, super no mood to continue rushing. I was tired, stressed, sticky and had tuition at night just super bad mood lah. Slept at 2+am that day feeling worried that I might miss something out the next day. Haha on hindsight, I should have tried on the beads asap and started on the belt earlier. The belt wasn't hard, just time consuming. The beads I couldn't have tried it on without troubling people at home but I could have thought out a better method of putting them all together. One thing I'm happy about is my 3 fishing tube necklaces :DDDD they were the first accessories I finished and gave me no trouble during the actual day too :'D
By DeathPaC photography (please ask for my permission before re-uploading)

Aiya bad things aside, we all managed to pull through and turn up at the event :)))) even though half the team was 2 hours late haha. I had so much trouble wearing the beads, it's impossible to wear without any help omg a nightmare. Extremely thankful to my 2 friends for helping me wear the beads and hooking everything up.  

I didn't realise the reason at first but I was very uncomfortable on saturday-- can't breath properly, no energy even to get food and it was all because of the bra lololol omy it was especially bad in the early afternoon when I was struggling to put on my costume. After the full team assembled I felt slightly better cos of the adrenaline rush I guess and managed to tahan the entire afternoon. At night after dinner I was almost bent double because the bra was so suffocating. Well at least it didn't threaten to slide off :/ that would have been another nightmare. 


All in all, there are many improvements I can make to the costume like making the top shorter and securing the beads better. I'm glad no one pointed out that my torso was too short hahaha it was okay with just the top, but add in the belt and I look like I have no waist. I might be getting better with dealing with costumes in general but my make up seems stagnant.. No breakthrough....... 

Day 2 costume was a hundred times easier and I've never been happier to cosplay Laguna again. To my pleasant surprise after taking everything out on saturday night, my machine gun baby was doing really well and barely needed any touching up. So was the costume. I just repaired the belt a little and all was good to go. 

Didn't want to get out of bed on sunday T__T Struggled with the wig for a good half an hour at the mrt toilet and it was also the wig which gave me trouble throughout the event. I used bobby pins to stop it from moving but to no avail. Ah well. Laguna's hair style makes my face look fat, I'm a little worried about the photos to be honest haha. 
Can spot me among the amours and weapons?? (please ask for my permission before re-uploading)

Also because I was wearing relatively little the day before, I didn't realise how stuffy and hot the hall was. I perspired so much in the costume on sunday and I believe my face was like 2 shades darker than what it should be :X compared to saturday, less people asked to take photos of me LOL though I'm also a 美男 on sunday,美女真的比较有吸引力  hahaha 

Hahahaha with Kiyo as Shinkai. I'm just hoping for more photos of Laguna to pop out, fat face or not ^__^

As for Sugita......... I actually missed his actual panel because the bf arrived late with leader san's group, they were rushing props right till the last minute. That's perfectly fine! Problem was, the bf was holding on to almost all the tickets to enter the hall so the other friends who wanted to enter early to catch Sugita were all waiting anxiously for his arrival. I wanted to go see Sugita as well but Leader san had to leave really really soon and wanted a group photo so I had to go with the group. Lucky Sugita isn't high on my seiyuu bias list, if not I'd be whining alot more. 

I still managed to catch him later on by chance XD because he appeared for the corpse party panel hahahaha he's so good looking with the wig XD  didn't quite understand what they were talking about and had no interest in the corpse party game so I left after staring for a good 10 minutes at Sugita.

No comments:

Post a Comment