Monday 22 September 2014

I'm so happy!!!!!

Last saturday........... I finally cosplayed a character from Hunter X Hunter; one of my favourite characters; my hubby of 8 years and counting-- Shalnark from the Genei Ryodan 
                                           
It's a dream come true, because I even had a team!!!! :D we were all busy and the shoot kept getting delayed but it still happened :)))))) 

Did the first costest on friday, which was pretty late, at one day before the shoot but things were looking good so I was even more excited XD the shoes were my main concern because I wanted to use the green cloth to wrap them up but it didn't work well! So I made the decision to paint them using green acrylic X_X 
 
A small pile of mess hahaha


Usually I complain alot while making props but not this darling devil phone XD it was so fun to make and simpler than guns or beads or whatnots. Squealed like mad while assembling the eyes especially XD it's just so cute okay XDXD From where I stopped months ago (the first photo) I decided that it was too wide and sliced off a mm or two from each side. Got a little worried there cos I didn't slice it neatly and I thought I had to redo the whole thing hahaha. I even made it such that I could change the screen by sliding pre-made screens in through the side ehehe so cute so cute.

The antenna was very cute to make also XD I broke a chopstick in half and added jumping clay at the top. Stuck on the wings, lined them with jumping clay, painted the stuff and tada~~~ All the buttons were made using jumping clay too!

So I met up with the bf and had lunch before going over to the shoot location. It was a very windy area and even got cold at some point hahaha feel sorry for those in just bandages or singlets. The shoot started a little late though, and I had more poses which I wanted photos of but due to time constraints, I only got 2 fulfilled XD It's okay, I'll definitely be cosing Shalnark a few more times.

Lots of new experiences XD we experimented with candles, the entire team skipped dinner and braved the rain for a night shot at MBS, hope it will turn out well :DDD This shoot was also my latest ending shoot ever. I got home at 3am OTL Waiting for taxi took forever hahaha when I finally got in bed, I couldn't feel my legs anymore, my lower body just felt like a lump.

By DeathPaC photography LOVE THIS SHOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment