Sunday 14 September 2014

So lazy

Hello guys it's been a restful and peaceful week. No gigs, no pracs, no cosplay, just sleeping, tuition and meeting up with J and YYYs and the bf. I haven't had so much time at home doing nothing in a long while. If every week were like this, I'd definitely be pushing myself to get a job haha because I've been sleeping soooo much. Applied to a few positions in school and we shall see :)

Trying hard to put some meat back on my bones. My mum supports me wholeheartedly and tells me to eat and sleep more. I really feel like a sloth, taking afternoon naps every day X__X Will finish up my husbando's prop soon!!! The shoot is finally happening this coming saturday :DDDDDD

 My mum bought this thingy to save us the effort of wringing the mop dry. It works well I'm happy!


We're going to be six months in two weeks, time flies :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment