Thursday 11 December 2014

AFA week

Hi guys!! The laptop and comps aren't set up at work so I can't do much, just shadowing people and reading stuff. I wish I could read my library book there! So lazy to think of what to wear everyday. And the train when going home is crazy. 

AFA was fun though I didn't get to see my seiyuu Tsuda Ken. Saturday was not bad too other than me forgetting my painfully sewed ear pouches. I went for FTT practice followed by the test (passed yay) in the rainy and cold morning, rushed home to bathe + prepare, and rushed to suntec to help bf do make up -_- he commented that I was running late when he was the one who didn't set a time with me. That got me moody and I totally skipped lunch to get there asap. No mood to eat also. Even less mood when I realised I left the ears I sewed and stuffed with cotton on my table at home. Cry cry cry. I wouldn't have forgotten it if not for the FTT test that morning and rushing out of house later on..

Things picked up a little after that lah because it's a relatively simple cos and I was comfortable though a little cold haha. Plus the wig was really cute.


See really I'm a yellow banana compared to my team mates T_____T all the stuff I drew on couldn't be seen clearly. Try harder next time

Sunday was alright though my mood went a straight line down on night because I was worried and scared thinking about starting work the next day. The bf was sympathetic thankfully. He also had a presentation the next day so we both rushed off after dinner.
  
Photo from my dear team mate haruichi. Me taking a selfie with my character XD

My day was still great though!! Because of this photo. It's now my phone lock screen. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment